A very sensitive sensor of the electrostatic induction perimeter detector. To ensure the correct use of the system, give full play to its functions, please install the project before the construction staff carefully read the product instructions to determine the fault before the cable carefully checked, ground wire, power cord, according to product description correct installation,
The test was then started after 5 minutes of energization:
Does not work or does not have a switching signal output
1) Inspect the detector shell Check the power indicator (green), green light does not shine or power supply is not connected;
2) Check the anti-tamper switch when the power lamp is on, and press down the tamper switch when opening the cover test.
3) When the alarm red light flashes, but no switch output (disconnect the detector and the host signal cable, with a multimeter for on-off test), then check the motherboard plug-in, 8-pin plug with or without shedding.
4) The probe must be connected with at least 3m of detection cable and the probe cable is erected, keeping at least 20cm distance from the ground or the wall.
5) When the yellow light flashes on the detector, the detection cable will be removed. When the yellow light is off, it indicates that the cable is short-circuited with the housing or ground wire. Check the feeder and the feeder cable and the detection cable Of the connector, pay attention to feeder shielding can not access the detection cable. The yellow light also flashes when the probe cable exceeds the detector nominal value.
1) The detection line is grounded.
2) the ground is not connected, grounding resistance of less than required.
3) two or more detectors share a ground wire, each detector to separate the ground wire and ground pile spacing of 2 meters.
4) In the direct sunlight or heavy rain conditions, continuous alarm, it is recommended that the detector is placed in the waterproof box.
5) Detection of cable around the wire mesh to be grounded and separated from the detector ground, absolutely not shared. Barbed wire and electronic fence distance should be maintained at 30cm or more.
1) Sensitivity is too high, can switch to reduce sensitivity. (1 file to 4 files in order to increase), can be detector
Switch to the operating mode.
2) Within the scope of the detection of branches or movable objects, should be away from the detection cable within 1 m of movable objects removed.
Sensitivity is too low
1) detection cable from the wall or away from the iron fence too close;
2) If the detection cable is too long (oversize) or over-range detection will cause low sensitivity or even unstable, please use the recommended detection line.
1. All equipment installation, connection is completed before the power into debugging.
2. Debugging According to the operation of the detector panel interface, the specific situation is as follows:
3. Power light: Power indicator (green) lights when 220V power is on. When the AC power is outside 187V-242V, power indicator will flash.
4. Cable light: When the external sensor cable exceeds the specified value or short-circuit, the cable lamp (amber) will blink.
5. Alarm light: When someone close to, touch, cut the sensor cable, the detector output alarm signal to the alarm host, and accompanied by a beep alarm sound, this time the warning light (red) flashing, and the detector output to the center Switching signal.
6. After the sensor is powered on, there is a self-resetting process, in which the indicators of the panel will cycle and flash. After the reset, the detector will be sounded and the detector will enter working state. This process takes about 3 minutes. Can only operate on the panel
7. Frequency selection: the detector provides four frequencies for the user to choose, press the frequency indicator to select the right side of any frequency.
Note: When multiple zones are installed and debugged, the adjacent zones can not select the same frequency, and should avoid co-channel interference.
8. Sensitivity: the detector provides four sensitivity for the user to choose, press the sensitivity of the right to select the appropriate sensitivity indicator can be 1-4 files for the sensitivity from low to high order; when the detector is running, the sensitivity should not be too High, so as not to cause unnecessary staff work alarm.
9. Mode: The detector is divided into two operating modes: working mode and test mode, test mode, real-time detection of all human signals and interference signals, fast response; work mode increased by about 1 second intelligent judgment, slow response, but can Greatly reducing accidental factors (such as jitter, rain, etc.) caused by the malfunction. Normally, the test mode is used during commissioning. After normal operation, the working mode is selected and the required mode can be selected by its right side.
10. Save: Any operation on the panel, if you want to keep this setting after power-off, press the save button to save, the next boot is still this setting.
Alarm experiments and anti-sabotage experiments
1. Close to the alarm: When the test mode and sensitivity in the higher state, his hands from the front of the detection center of the cable plane 10cm alarm.
2. Touch the alarm: When the hand touches any detection cable, the system immediately alarm.
3. Broken alarm: When the pliers cut any detection cable or feeder system immediately alarm.
4. Disassemble alarm: When the detector is opened, the system immediately alarm.